Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Additions

Ive been trying to find some interesting herbs for my garden. I thought I was out of luck until I stopped by Bomgard's yesterday. They had just about everything I wanted and it was all 50% off. ( Still looking for chamomile and dill) Now I have to make more room for everything. Here's a list of all of my herbs:
Lemon Balm
Cilantro
Apple Mint
Chocolate Mint
Lemon Mint
Rosemary
English Thyme
Oregano
Garlic Chives
Chives
Lavender
Pinapple Sage
Basil



Heres some tomatoes that have started to grow. There was only 1 on Thursday but now theres a ton. I have quite a few on each plant of Early Girl, Better Boy, and Lemon boy. No tomatoes yet on German Green. It takes 25-30 days for them to ripen so I think I might have tomatoes by the 4th of July!




No comments:

Post a Comment